Saturday 2 June 2012

A letter from the MOON to the EARTH





 I love Mother Nature...This letter was written by me as a dedication to Nature.
Through this letter I wanted to convey How the Nature has changed through these years from being beautiful
to getting dumped with waste and pollution,if all this pollution is not stopped by the human race,soon this will lead to destruction and Rebirth of  a Beautiful Nature.



My sweetheart Earth I'm writing this letter to let you know that
"I STILL NEED YOU".
It's been billions of decades since we are with each other. We have always shared our happiness as well as our sorrows. We smiled together  in our good times and also helped  each other in our bad times in whatever possible ways we could.
You have always been providing me a path to move on and have always held me tight so that I wasn't lost in this big galaxy. I have always provided beauty to your night sky as well as given you nights in which I do not shine so that u can enjoy the beauty of the sky decorated with only the stars. I also give high tides and low tides, helping your oceans dance with happiness.  Its all because we love each other so much. I love to see you in your green and blue colors while you love my silver shine...But since past few years I have been observing that you look much sad and filled with grievances. You don’t look much beautiful like you used to when we were previously made. You no more look greener and have also lost so many of your water bodies. It even rains less and I find less birds singing and playing in your sky. Your animals who we love like our babies are getting lost somewhere but something that I find disturbing is that you have started to glow like me. I see the number of humans in you is more then  any other creature u created. Those humans even visit me..and throw their wastes on me. I can not see your beauty any more because of those big  skyscrapers  and in the night I feel my light gloomy in front of  those n number of city lights in u(sometimes I really get confused if its really a NIGHT). I even get annoyed with  the  loud music your humans play(i feel the music of your singing birds,ocean waves,rains etc  were much better).looking at this condition of u, i get a feeling, that if all this continues..I might loose you  very soon. How badly do I wish that your  humans were not given that much of intelligence..that they started ruining you...i hope this gets better soon..or else i might repeat the procedure with which i killed d dinosaurs..and end this human race forever..and renew you..so that u look just as greener.. colorful…and as happy as u were decades ago…
Your love,
MOON

No comments:

Post a Comment